Sunday 24 June 2012

IPMS Scottish Nationals 2012

I completely forgot to post up some pics from the Scottish Nationals that were held at the Dewar Hall in Perth at the end of April. I went on the Sunday when it was quiet and got a good look round everything. I'm interested in the armour side of things so there are only so many aircraft I can stare at before they all start looking the same but the standard of some of them was fantastic. I went with ulterior motives as I wanted to see the standard in the painting competition. Hoping to enter something next year so better get practising my painting! I thought the variety of subjects that was on display was great with all things from sci-fi, fantasy, props, historical, aircraft and armour. Below is the winning 1/35th scale armour category:





You can see loads more photos here. I had a great day and managed to resist buying loads of stuff from the traders! Details for next years show is here. Recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment